Skip to Main Content
AGing Integrated Database—AGID
is an on-line query system that provides dynamic access to AoA-related program performance results, surveys, and other data files. The system allows users to produce customized tables in graphical and tabular forms from:
- State Program Reports (SPR) (2005-2015) - Performance information on the supportive services programs and congregate and home delivered meals programs under Title III of the Older Americans Act as well as the Title VII Elder Rights program.
- National Ombudsman Reporting System (NORS) (2000-2015).
- National Surveys of Older Americans Act Title III Service Participants (2003–2015) - Survey information from these surveys in which program participants assess the quality and usefulness of the services which they received
- National Survey of Area Agencies on Aging (2005-2006).
- Census American Community Survey (2005–2014) - Data by state for a variety of characteristics including poverty, household types, and disabilities.
- Census Population Estimates (2000–2015) - By age group, sex, race/ethnicity, as well as additional demographic data.
- Build your own custom state level database.
Additional data sources will be added soon and all files will be updated on a periodic basis as new data becomes available.
Other AoA Data Resources
Data Tables from the State Program Reports
- National Tables (including all states) on a series of characteristics (services provided, funds expended, and client characteristics) of the state supportive services and congregate and home delivered programs.
- State Profiles in a convenient two page format which include the key characteristics of the program in each state as well as a US Total profile in the same format.
Older Americans Act Program Results and Program Evaluation
- Links to AoA resources on performance results, program evaluations and related studies, and other major data resources.
AoA Compiled Statistics on the Older Population
Latest demographic, health, and other statistical information on the aging including:
- Latest national and state population estimates
- Future projections of the older population
- Annual Profile of Older Americans
- Special Tabulation on Aging from the 2000 Census
- and much more.